Please read the information below for travelling to and around Winchester on Saturday 3rd November 2018.
- The closest car park to the start of the procession is the Chesil Street Multi-Storey.
- The closest car park to the Bonfire site is the Cattle Market off Andover Rd/Worthy Rd.
- The Park and Ride bus service does not run later for this event, and local buses do not run later than normal.
- Consider visiting by train – you will arrive a few minutes walk from the procession site.
- The city centre roads are particularly busy in the build up to the event – leave plenty of time to arrive.
- The car park at River Park Leisure Centre is closed for the afternoon and evening of the event.
- Road closures in the city centre start at 6pm.